Tuesday, November 14, 2017

3 -Things Entrepreneurs should expect from-crazy talking people






What should  Entrepreneurs expect when you aloud   -crazy talking people and their unsolicited advice in on your dream?I had to learn  this  myself the  hard way.14 years ago when I bought my first home. My plans where to start my own home base business  and make a lot of money as  a caregiver. I do own an  assisted living home .It's successful, should it be bigger and better . Looking back.  Oh absolutely my home health care business ,yes in fact at this point should be  a nursing home.As an Entrepreneurs If you let crazy people in on your dreams.Not only will they take several seats , they will have you taking a few seats. 


The mistake I made 
  • I believed in people who where not invested in my dream
  • I had no mentor 
  • I had JUST an idea to make money
  • I lost my agenda & vision 
  • Entrepreneurs dreams cost a lot you time,money, relationships 
  • I shared my dream to soon , and let crazy talking people get in my head
Stop accepting unsolicited and unwarranted advice from haters .They are trying to kill your dreams,Of owning your own business.


3 -Things  Entrepreneurs should expect from-crazy talking people



1. The guilt

Become your own  boss

The guilt that some people put on you .If I've heard this once God knows I've heard this a thousand times .oh -you- think- you- all -that
Another version of this would  be translated as, so you think you better than me...
think about that statement  for moment. Seriously  If given  the opportunity and the resources to own your own business, make a lot of money to,  provide for their families  and live a lifestyle  that they deserve . Who wouldn't try. Don't let them guilt you up. If this makes you better than some people who, refuse to take advantage of an opportunity ,ok. Some narrow-minded people  would rather put a guilt trip on you  then to celebrate your success any way.
Entrepreneurs we do think we're better than, we  think we're  better then our circumstances and or situation.


2.Haters ask why?

 Have you ever noticed that when you share your dreams people start asking you  ask why???? 

  • For example why don't you go get a regular job?
  •  Why are you leave this job ?
  • Why you want to do that?

  • I think they asked these  question not for  you to answer.with satisfaction rather than.To put you in a guilt trip.  or for to  question your  action. Whatever the reason hater need to hate.

3.Entrepreneurs are Visionaries and dreams 


People can't do something' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. ... Chris Gardner:



Entrepreneurs are Visionaries and dreams  we have a vision for where our entrepreneurial dreams will take us .
Your dream is something that God placed inside of you .
Don't get mad when others can't see your vision Everything is not for everybody so don't expect everybody to get on board with your dreams.
Harriet Tubman said she could have freed more slaves if only They knew they were slaves so many people these days afraid to step out on faith because they are slave's  to these jobs. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

WITH-IN 24 hours or less ,4 simple techniques to making money online

Lets be real before you can start to make money you need to know a few things or you are going to fall flat on you face.. In  today  post I...