Monday, December 11, 2017

"How to attract new customers online" -3 easy free ways -How to building your business

 How to attract new customers online  3  Free Steps to building your business
As Entrepreneur on or off-line ,having customers is the key to having a business. In other words no customers , no business. Whether you are new or already in business or maybe  confuse . Follow this Method  and learn how to attract the right audience.Build your network all at the same time.
These 3 Free strategies
are used by many successful guru's  and their students to make money online...

How the guru's make money online





What Entrepreneurs should do to get  New Customers and build your brand online 


1. Know your customers. 
Can I be honest here? This is my area where I have struggled the most In the beginning,  "of course I know my customers". I had an Idea of  what I wanted to sell .I was sure people who are just  like me, who wanted to make money online and be their own boss. So my customers for example are entrepreneurs or want to be entrepreneurs .This you see is pretty Broad .I had to narrow that down. 
You should know your customers like the back of your hand.
where they hang out, their spending habits,what they like & dislikes ect,



2 Hire and mirror the best
You can't be successful on your own. You need a mentor point blank.
Everything that you've done in life, you had to have a mentor believe it or from. Learning how to walk and talk your  parents taught that, even driving  car someone taught you how to do that as well. Invest in the best get a mentor someone you can follow and someone that will teach you your new business.


3. Launching your product
 Using the front and the back end . What do I mean ?Ok I know you may be thinking that I'm talking about a sales funnel that's cool but, that's not what I mean . When I say launching your products using the front and the back end I'm talking about marketing plan.... 
if you are running ads, selling  product or service  say like on YouTube and you are implementing all the steps above .
 This will be a front-end marketing strategy.
 Now so what are you doing on the back end? 
Are you offering strong content 
so you should have a strong marketing strategy and a strong content producing strategy.Now  found a way to two merge them both  together .Many new  entrepreneurs make this mistake  . 
If they offer up ads and product services and then have no contact or value to support it you will most likely loose your New customers .Make this a priority in your business, if you want to be successful you have to be good at both front and back-end  If you want 
More Training FREE E-book  how to launch your new business 




Implement these five steps


  •  Understand how you want to make money
  • Figure out who your customer is down to what did you eat for breakfast
  •  Figure out which platform you want to master
  • Figure out who you can hire or mirror  find the best and do what they do
  • Start with front-end and back end offers  both paid and free merge them together













Please let me know if this brings you value


No comments:

Post a Comment

WITH-IN 24 hours or less ,4 simple techniques to making money online

Lets be real before you can start to make money you need to know a few things or you are going to fall flat on you face.. In  today  post I...